Mattress Store Sales and Operations – Steinhafels – Green Bay, WI
Full Job Description
Steinhafels is looking for a motivated individual with a positive attitude that wants to be part of an excellent and hard working team at our Mattress Store in Green Bay!
- Providing outstanding customer service to our customer base by assisting customers with questions regarding service, delivery, and general merchandise inquiries at all area locations.
- Selling and communicating with customers in-person and over the phone.
- Monitoring individual service order action code reports and making sure orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Contacting customers to inform them of the actions that are taking place regarding their order (parts ordered, even exchange written, etc…).
- Special projects as assigned.
This is a full-time position that requires flexible hours, including days, nights, and weekends. This is an hourly plus commission position.
Previous retail or inside sales experience preferred but not required.
Must be computer literate.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be detail oriented, self-directed, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Steinhafels, founded in 1934, is an employee-owned, family-run company. Our associates have voted us a Top Workplace in Southeastern Wisconsin 9 times! With our positive company culture and strong focus on work-life balance for our associates, we continue to be an employer of choice and are looking to add to our dynamic team.
Based on eligibility, we offer many great benefits including a fantastic employee discount, paid training, paid time off, paid holidays, health & dental insurance, 401(k), participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and more.
Posted 10 days ago