Medical Sales Executive – Medkick – Casper, WY
Medkick Back to Listings
$50,000 – $200,000 a year
Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
Medical sales: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Sales Account Executive
Remote Medical Sales Representative – Med-Kick
To enable healthcare professionals to provide better patient care, experience better outcomes, and to reduce costs by providing best-in-class connected technology and clinical care management services.
MedKick LLC, a national leader in providing Remote Patient Monitoring line of services, is looking for 1099 medical sales representatives nationwide with experience selling into Primary Care Physicians, Internists, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, and other clinical settings that treat patients with chronic conditions. We offer very competitive commission and bonus plans and professional growth opportunities to top performers.
Med-Kick is one of the leading companies in medical services in the area. We’re proud of the high-quality rating we receive from doctors and patients.
Patient care management company we are seeking highly qualified independent 1099 medical reps who currently have a vast network of Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular, Pulmonology and Endocrinology relationships, to join our team.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Med-Kick is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to Med-Kick, with potential to advance & move higher up in their administrative roles, Our main services are to help Medical offices with programs like Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM).
These two programs help patients be connected with their providers in between doctor’s offices, through monthly calls Med-kick’s nurses conduct monthly, to keep Medicare patients healthy and happy, especially during these tough times.
- You will be responsible for introducing our services to Physicians, Nursing Staff, and administrators
- Speak with clients (Medical Offices, Medical Groups, Primary Care and Multiple Specialists) over the phone, Video conference or in-person in order to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments, for Medkick to provide services.
- Email or mail reminders to customers or clients when appropriate with appropriate info and flyers.
- Add, cancel or make changes to appointments in the organization’s schedule
- Perform data intake, including the completion and filing of all necessary information
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and customers or clients
- Schedule GoToMeetings appointments online with Office Managers and Doctors of targeted Medical Offices in your network and territory assigned.
- Produce and process schedules and reports as they are requested by administrative staff, customers or clients,
- Developer a list of Medical offices, create a strategic plan for them regarding Med-Kicks services, and opportunity to sell our services
- Sales calls will include remote electronic, phone and in person face to face as warranted
- Training on scripts and Material to get you informed with all the Q&A for the services offered, in order to ensure the company’s best operations standards.
- A fundamental requirement is that you currently have working relationships that you can leverage to introduce our services.
- A college degree in the organization’s industry, administration or a related field is beneficial, not mandatory
- Communication skills with customers and staff on daily performance
- General math skills and experience working with data and excel
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member
- Ability to fulfill the company’s standards and values when performing tasks required.
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accommodations to customers, clients or staff
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- Ability to adapt and train on medical sales
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly
- Schedule project timelines in order to predict the finish date for larger projects
This is not a cold call position so if you consider yourself an experienced medical sales professional then you can be successful in this position. The services we provide were introduced by CMS in 2015, 2019 and most recently 2020, most providers you speak with are already aware of the programs. The services we provide are designed to increase patient satisfaction, keep people out of the hospital and generate substantial revenue streams for the physician.
You will have the support of the company’s:
- Training videos,
- Brochures & Flyers
- Weekly Sales meetings to share success, tips and tricks,
- One on One training with our CSO and access to the VP of Business Development.
This is a commission-based position, it is a short sale cycle with a 2-3 month implementation process and you will begin to see your first commission payments month 3-4. This is a great opportunity to build a book of business for yourself in a market where most are qualified, but only 9% of the providers in the U.S. participate. Which leaves you with 91% of providers nation-wide prospects. Once the contract is secured with the client our clinical team will provide services so your responsibility will include standard follow up and up-selling additional services when they are launched.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to subsidize your current situation or searching for an additional service that will compliment your current offerings we would like to hear from you.
we at Med-kick will be happy for you to join our team.
Medkick provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Medical sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Posted 4 days ago