Merchandiser – Swire Coca-Cola USA – Lewiston, ID
Full Job Description
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Merchandiser/Brand Execution Specialist do at Swire Coca-Cola?
You are the face of Swire Coca-Cola at your local grocery stores! Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting the look of success on our product portfolio. You will ensure customers have access to the best beverages by keeping product shelves, displays and coolers all stocked and filled! Along the way you will have a firsthand look into consumer insight, retail execution of a worldwide recognized brand and the fundamentals of the rapidly growing beverage industry! Swire Coca-Cola values career advancement by promoting hardworking internal candidates making the Brand Execution Specialist a tremendous opportunity for a successful career in the beverage industry.
Great Opportunity to Start a Career in Sales or Retail Management
Full or Part Time Opportunity
- Restock Coca-Cola products throughout the store
- Organize daily Coca-Cola deliveries into back stock area
- Build creative displays and other promotional items
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock
- Clean and organize shelves/aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Driving record meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Able to operate a mobile smartphone device
- Work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
Why Join Our Team?
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local routes – Allowing you to stay close to home and represent an international brand in your community
- Flexible schedule – Variety of shift start times based on your availability to accommodate your schedule, five (5) day work weeks consisting of 8-hour shifts, set days off with the possibility of three consecutive days
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Rewards – You will be eligible to earn rewards to redeem on Amazon!
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Posted 12 days ago