Merchandiser – Wasilla (Part Time) – Franz Family Bakery – Wasilla, AK
Franz Family Bakery Back to Listings
$17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Are you ‘bread’ for success?
Come make $ dough $ with us!
Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in the Pacific Northwest and has become one of country’s most successful bakeries. We produce a variety of baked products, marketed under a wide range of premium labels, all made with quality ingredients and a superior baking process. We employ over 4,000 employees and distribute our products in Alaska, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Take your career to the next level and join our exciting team. Franz offers employees excellent benefits including:
- Wages – $17.50 hourly
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Generous Holiday and Vacation
- Pension and Retirement funds
- Discount Franz Products
- Growth and Development Opportunities
We are seeking a Sales Support to join our hard working and fast-paced team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stocking of bakery products in a store’s bread aisle. Stocking of the bread shelves includes rotation of outdated product to assure freshness, facing grocery shelves to present bakery items in a pleasing manner for the consumer and maintaining a neat and orderly appearance to all assigned bakery products.
- Must be able to push/pull racks, handle trays and bakery products and utilize writing utensils.
- Required to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach and perform frequent to constant handling activities.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers; 6+ months experience in industry preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen, a pre-employment physical and physical capacity test, and be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing if called for an interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product
- Must be available to work between the hours of 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. weekdays AND weekends; schedule to be discussed at time of interview
- Must have a positive safe work ethic and be reliable
- Must uphold the Company’s core values
Franz Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted 5 days ago