Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Consultant, Future of Work – Service Delivery Transformation – Deloitte – Tallahassee, FL
Deloitte Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Are interested in the Future of Work? Are you intrigued by the idea of fundamentally reimagining the means and methods used to get work done across varied teams operating across distinct businesses? Plan your next career move with Deloitte’s Service Delivery Transformation team!
Deloitte’s breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation, create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Work you’ll do
The Senior Consultant will be part of a multi-disciplinary team developing the Service Delivery Transformation strategy for the Deloitte U.S. firm. The Senior Consultant will also assist Deloitte’s businesses-Consulting, Advisory, Audit, and Tax-with structuring and executing their individual service delivery transformations and associated organizational change management approaches to drive adoption and behavior change.
The Senior Consultant will interact with senior leaders in the firm and will assist in various top priority change management projects with potential to significantly impact our organization.
Key activities include: stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development, and other areas of change management. You will be responsible for developing and managing an end-to-end change management programs that will enable service delivery transformations.
Qualifications – External
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of organizational change management and business transformation experience
- Limited travel (while up to 25% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, with experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic communications, training design, training delivery
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $86,425 to $159,165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
Posted 26 days ago