Outside Sales Consultant (Life Insurance License Required) – Neptune Cremation Service – Wilmington, DE
$60,000 – $80,000 a year
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
Experienced Sales Professionals Wanted!
Our Sign-on Bonus is just the start of many bonuses you will qualify for…we are offering $4,200
- $1,200 Sign-on Bonus to a customer-oriented and driven sales professional who has a Life Insurance license!
- In addition, we offer $3,000 paid training to set you up for success!
Generous compensation package, which consists of Variable Compensation (uncapped commissions + Bonus + monthly contests)
Are you looking for a career in SALES in a company Voted a Great Place to Work 3 years in a row! We are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-need sales. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Cremation Service helps over 80,000 families pre-plan each year so nothing is left to chance. We are a division of a company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with $3.5 Billion revenue annually, over 24,000 employees, and approximately 2000 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
As an Outside Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for generating sales using Company provided leads from a variety of sources, this could include Web leads, Direct Mail response leads, and In-person restaurant Seminars.
Why work for Neptune Cremation Service:
At the Neptune Cremation Service, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning.
Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our Team include:
· Leads are provided by the Company (FREE of charge to you)
· Generous compensation package, which consists of Variable Compensation (uncapped commissions + bonus + monthly contests)
Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program – qualify to receive a free iPad upon completion!
. Training pay. Successful members of our sales team come from an impressive variety of different backgrounds and experience levels!
· Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops ( including Direct Sales, Residential Sales, Business2Consumer Sales)
· Benefit eligibility includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401K (with escalating match), Paid Sick Time, and more…
· Advancement opportunities for professional growth in the U.S and Canada- we promote from within!
· Life Insurance License
· A desire to make money while helping people
· Strong telephone, interpersonal, and communications skills
· High level of compassion and integrity
· Strong “one call/visit close” ability
· Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
· Experience with in-home and/or seminar-based sales preferred
· Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
If you are a hard-working individual with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your ‘WHY,’ please contact us to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Application response rate: 53%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 11 days ago