Outside Sales Representative – New York Life – West Texas General Office – Amarillo, TX
West Texas General Office Back to Listings
$50,000 – $80,000 a year
Full Job Description
Outside Sales Representative
Are you a leader who has the following traits?
At New York Life, you’re in control of your career journey. Backed by a Fortune 100 company that is a leader in the financial services industry, New York Life will invest in you from the start, training you invaluable skills such as marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and communication, and providing you with a development team and sales support to guide your success.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people who want to make a lasting impact on the financial well-being of individuals, families, and small businesses. This is not just a sales job—it’s a career with purpose and opportunity. You’ll provide peace of mind to clients while helping them navigate challenges that many of them find complex and confusing, such as preparing for retirement and saving for college. You will have the opportunity to see the positive impact of your work for years to come. You will grow personally and professionally along with clients.
What we offer
Training and development
We’ll equip and train you with a multi-faceted approach that includes an industry-leading learning platform, personalized coaching from dedicated training professionals, and the ability to obtain industry professional designations. We are so committed to training that we’ll subsidize it in your first two years, providing you with additional funds to help keep you on your feet while you complete our training program and grow your business. You’ll also get rewarded and acknowledged with sales incentives and professional development trips for our top-performing Financial Professionals.
Beyond this training and support, New York Life will equip you with a suite of digital sales, prospecting, and marketing tools that will help you attract and retain your clients with web, social, and email content.
Products and solutions:
Together with its subsidiaries, New York Life provides a range of products, including life insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and investment products such as mutual funds through our broker-dealer arm NYLIFE Securities LLC (member of FINRA and SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency, ensuring that the solutions you develop with your clients can help them and their families achieve their financial goals. You’ll also be able to specialize and gain expertise in different areas, such as by becoming a financial advisor with Eagle Strategies LLC, our investment advisory division to offer wealth management and advisory services, estate planning strategies, and business solutions.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
$50,000 – $80,000 at Plan
- Discuss financial concerns and needs with potential clients identified during the prospecting process
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and business planning education through an array of service offerings including high-quality insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced planning
Qualities that we look for in our Financial Professionals:
- Sales experience preferred – enterprising mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with clients’ interests and priorities. The organization as a whole has had over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and each client
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
Posted 3 days ago