Outside Sales Representative – Panhandle Alarm & Telephone – Pensacola, FL
Panhandle Alarm & Telephone Back to Listings
From $40,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Outside Sales Representative Job Description
Panhandle Alarm and Telephone provides a range of security and fire options for residential and commercial customers, including camera systems, access control, central vacuum, home sound, home automation, business telephone systems, and motorized gate and entry systems.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven outside sales representative to generate leads and drive sales. The outside sales representative’s responsibilities include informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
To be successful as an outside sales representative, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills. Ultimately, an exceptional outside sales representative should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets to new and existing customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Researching products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven outside sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pensacola, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 19 days ago