Part-Time Sales Associate – Al's Formal Wear – Amarillo, TX
Al's Formal Wear Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Dapper & Dashing is disrupting the time-tested formalwear retail & wholesale space and looking for a Part-Time Sales Associate who is fiercely passionate about delivering an exceptional customer and who wants to be part of curating our customers’ most important memories.
Dapper & Dashing, parent company of Al’s Formal Wear, is a family of regional formalwear rental companies that have teamed up to provide the best experience for our customers. Whether fitting a bride for a wedding dress, curating a special rental ensemble for groom and his groomsmen, or helping a teenager look his best at the prom, our team is expert at outfitting life’s most important events.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we are one of the largest formalwear retailers in the country with nearly 100 stores in 14 states and growing.
- Be the face of our brand and represent the company’s values to every customer
- Provide excellent customer service to our wedding parties and event customers to encourage repeat and referral business. Ensure customer sizing / fittings are completed precisely
- Be a strategic, adaptable, problem solver that thrives in an environment that is going through dynamic transformation.
- Assist in daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes, orders, and payments)
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Initiative and display a high level of accountability and humility.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knack for establishing rapport, building credibility, and trust with customers.
- A company culture where customer and employee experience are valued equally.
- Diverse and inclusive organization where your voice matters and is valued. As the company continues the journey of disruption, we need diverse, creative, and innovative leaders that share what they have learned and are not afraid to try something new.
- Learning and development opportunities that expand beyond the four walls of a physical store.
- A prime business season in the Spring – time to enjoy the Thanksgiving to New Year holiday season with no crazy schedules!
- Compensation program with competitive base pay plus selling incentives and gratuity that offer unlimited earning potential.
Our commitment to Diversity…
The Dapper & Dashing family of brands are committed to continuing to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers we serve.
It is the policy of the Dapper & Dashing family of brands not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, or disability.
Posted 18 days ago