Parts Associate – Campers Inn RV – Jacksonville, FL
Full Job Description
Campers Inn RV is looking for a Parts Associate! This role is responsible for providing world class customer service by helping all customers and ensuring the correct parts and accessories are in stock.
At Campers Inn RV, our vision is to be the Trusted Resource and preferred dealership for our employees, customers and partners, and the industry’s innovation leader and positive disruptor. Positioned for global growth, we are the most respected brand in the business, creating value with all of our dealerships by providing career opportunities for our employees and making our communities better. We are guided by our company’s values of Integrity, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Corporate Sustainability, at all levels and in all areas of both our business and individual work decisions and actions.
Established in 1966 by Art and Fran Hirsch, Campers Inn RV has grown to become the Nation’s Largest Family-Operated RV Dealership with over 27 locations in 15 states. Established on the principle that every customer deserves to be treated fairly and with respect, we focus on providing 5-star customer service to everyone who walks through our doors. Since 2010, Campers Inn RV has been consistently named Top 50 RV Dealership in the U.S. and was recently named, by RVBusiness, one of the Top 5 Blue Ribbon RV Dealerships.
What We Offer
- Ongoing career development opportunities: Specialized job training, certifications, and professional development, and assistance in continuing education
- Comprehensive health and welfare planto all full-time employees (30+ hours/week), including:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Supplemental, Spouse, and Child available)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- Qualified retirement plan (401k)with Employer Match
- Fair and competitive compensation
Essential Job Functions
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and vendors.
- Dispatch incoming parts to technicians and Service Advisers for work orders.
- Take daily cycle counts of parts inventory.
- Track Obsolete parts and make recommendations to correct.
- Receive incoming parts.
- Assist Sales staff in providing accessories.
- Take advantage of all Parts training.
- Take initiative to learn about all parts and accessories.
- Provide product knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- License & Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required
- Previous experience in automotive or RV service is preferred
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills to manage inventory and customer databases
- Ability to communicate in a professional and tactful manner
- Knowledge or ability to learn company system applications, such as Motility Systems2K, and other software as applicable
- Requires continuous visual ability for use of computer, files, and reports
- Requires stooping, and lifting
- Ability to bend or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to reach above shoulders and lift a minimum of 20 pounds
Camper’s Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Posted 14 days ago