Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant – Paradox – Rochester, NY
Full Job Description
Are you obsessed with understanding how things work? (and thinking of better ways to do them!)
Do you have a knack for translating technical features into solutions and business outcomes for clients?
Are you constantly being tapped to help talk through challenges or brainstorm ideas? (and you wouldn’t have it any other way!)
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s “Fast 500” technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We believe that making things simple is hard work, and the Strategic Solutions team at Paradox lives for that challenge. As the in-house experts on recruiting operations and tech, we help Paradox customers (we call them clients!) reimagine hiring with our revolutionary AI software. We’re looking for a TA tech enthusiast to join our growing team and become the go-to solutions consultant for our growth segment (Clients with 2,500 – 7,5000 employees). You’ll have a direct impact on the growth of our business, providing critical product insight, solution design and strategic consultation to clients and internal teams throughout the sales cycle.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Be an in-house expert on Paradox products and customized solution design for growth clients (2,500 – 7,5000 employees) in the pre-sales stage
- Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to articulate the value and impact of Paradox solutions
- Leverage your expertise in Talent Acquisition tech and digital transformation to support the sales team through the pre-sales journey
- Lead discovery sessions and ideation workshops to identify business needs, goals, workflows, and guide discussions about how our product can help
- Facilitate a highly collaborative design process, working with internal and external teams to create a solution framework and flesh out all technology integrations, processes and configuration requirements
- Field product and technical questions from potential clients and Paradox colleagues
- Project manage the solution build, testing, prep and go-live, jumping in wherever you’re needed to ensure a successful client launch and transition
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2+ years of experience in software solution design or digital transformation
- 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales role demonstrating technical functionality and driving product value
- Experience working in the HR/recruitment technology industry, with deep knowledge of HCM, ATS, and CRM platforms
- Experience leading client meetings and solution design sessions for organizations with at least 2,500 to 7,500 employees
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate across teams, functions, and timezones
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people – Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Posted 11 days ago