Produce Clerk – Key Food Supermarket – Mount Dora, FL
Key Food Supermarket Back to Listings
Must provide quality customer service while contributing to the development of high-quality produce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the produce area by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Provides quality customer service by assisting customers with purchasing decisions, answering merchandise and sales questions, locating merchandise, identifying customer needs, and resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Follows Company policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook and Procedures Manual.
- Ability to speak English effectively
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Performs repetitive motions
- Exposed to the elements and changes in temperature
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Stands for long periods of time
- Uses knives in handling produce items and occasionally uses a manual pallet jack.
- Performs frequent motions such as standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, lifting, and reaching
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Posted 30+ days ago