Product Management Director – Employee Benefits Corporation – Middleton, WI
Employee Benefits Corporation Back to Listings
Employee Benefits Corporation is hiring for a Product Management Director. Flexible work arrangement options available include working on-site in Middleton, WI, fully remote, or a combination of the two.
The Product Management Director will lead product lifecycle management for the organization and the product team. This role will work collaboratively with the executive team as well as across all areas of the organization to ensure the continued viability of the product line through enhancements to existing products and the development of new products and services. The Product Management Director will manage the product development lifecycle to deliver timely and effective execution of new and enhanced products necessary to meet client and market business needs. As a key strategist within the organization, the Product Management Director collaborates with the management team to drive innovative, proprietary solutions that derive high value for clients and the organization.
- Identify market trends, forecast patterns, research the actions of competitors and formulate cohesive strategies based on research
- Drive the product management processes and content, including product lifecycle management process, decision meetings and roadmap development
- Compile competitive analyses, market analysis and custom market research to support potential product enhancements, product simplification, customer experience improvements, product retirement recommendations or product-line market expansions
- Research emerging technologies in support of new product development and counsel management concerning the associated risks and opportunities
- Document, enforce and communicate the product strategy and direction both internally and externally with key clients and brokers
- Understand the technical considerations associated with product feature requests
- Work across the organization to ensure that product ideas are well developed, designed and implemented to specification and appropriately monitored and managed
- Develop business case analyses associated with product management initiatives
- Oversee communication and training for internal and external audiences on new product initiatives
- Collaborate with peers, industry and technology professionals to identify opportunities to drive new industry solutions
- Encourage and facilitate continuous process improvements for the organization
- Ensure staff knowledge and development through training, coaching, mentoring and counseling
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science or other relevant technical domain or equivalent work experience
- 8 + years of product management experience and 5+ years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a strong product vision both within the company and externally
- Demonstrated experience in managing the full product development lifecycle and project management
- Demonstrated experience in conducting market assessments, customer interviews, user testing and with developing pricing and revenue models
- Experience developing and launching proprietary products
- Proven experience creating innovative solutions using formal product development/design methodologies
- Working knowledge of the Capabilities Maturity Model (CMM) framework and software development lifecycle
- A friendly, collaborative team environment
- A competitive compensation and benefits package that includes employee-ownership
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible scheduling to encourage and support a healthy work-life balance
More About Us:
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. We work with benefit brokers and consultants, employers and HR administrators, and benefit plan participants to offer top-notch workplace benefits and customer service. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services.
Employee Benefits Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Our affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee upon request.
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources via email at [email protected] or via phone at (608) 831-8445.
Posted 30+ days ago