Product Manager, Sales CRM – Change Healthcare – Wisconsin
Change Healthcare Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Product Manager, Sales CRM
The CRM Product Manager (PM) is responsible for partnering with business stakeholders in defining the strategy, roadmap, and features of Change Healthcare CRM capabilities. With a service delivery model approach, they will partner with business at the right levels to manage strategic and tactical needs. They will be responsible for maintaining a prioritized backlog for CRM platforms they support. This role involves working with other product managers, business operation managers, marketing managers, financial analysts, information security analysts, support representatives, developers, architects, and external customers. The CRM Product Manager analyzes and defines a product vision in alignment with business that will deliver value to CHC business support and services teams. This role encompasses both strategic and tactical activities from aligning CRM features and functionality with Change Healthcare’s overarching vision to generating product requirements that provide value to our internal and external customers. The CRM Product Manager provides cross-functional leadership and bridges organizational gaps between different functional groups, most often between R&D and Operations.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Foster a service delivery approach to develop and maintain a prioritized CRM product capability road map through an understanding of CHC business needs, current technology, and market capabilities.
- Be the subject matter expect for CRM product capability.
- Engage and build relationships with CRM stakeholders for the purpose of understanding requirements, aligning roadmap and backlogs.
- Address internal and external customer pain points and provide valuable solutions by collaborating with CX/UX Teams, thus increasing customer retention
- Working closely with business support and services teams maintain a prioritized backlog of features and enhancements for a CRM system instance
- Engage with Scrum Master and development teams
- Create actionable user stories for the development teams, making sure they are complete, integral, and consistent.
- Make sure the development teams correctly understand the requirements/user stories ensuring that teams have the information they need to deliver.
- Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog.
- Accept the completed user stories to make sure the work fulfills the criteria.
- Keep track of progress against delivery of business needs, provide updates to senior leaders and manage expectations accordingly
- Creates and maintains process, standards, and best practice documentation.
- As required, collaborate, and manage vendor partnerships for related applications.
- Provide product communications, e.g. release notes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 6+ Years broad and deep product management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce, Lightning
- Bachelor’s degree
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Experienced in Agile
- Extensive Salesforce Product Experience
- Backlog management, prioritize product feature, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Has a wide range, well rounded experience, has worked with on multiple product and with multiple business groups.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth understanding.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Posted 30+ days ago