Program Manager, Point of Sales (POS) – Nationwide Marketing Group LLC – Milwaukee, WI
Full Job Description
Nationwide Marketing Group works on behalf of thousands of Independent appliance, furniture, bedding, electronics, specialty electronics, custom installation and rent-to-own dealers, helping them grow their businesses and thrive on their own terms. With more than 5,000 Members operating some 14,000 storefronts, Nationwide Marketing Group is the largest buying, marketing and business support organization of its kind, representing billions in combined annual sales across the membership. For 50 years, the organization has remained committed to the Independent channel, empowering Members with the scale, sophistication and efficiencies they need to compete while delivering the unmatched business intelligence, tools and resources required to win in an ever-changing business environment. To learn more, visit our website at nationwidegroup.org or Nationwide Marketing Group LinkedIn
Job Location: US Remote
The POS Program Manager works closely with the Sr. Data Manager, Director of Point of Sale (POS), Information Technology group, POS vendors and Nationwide members to facilitate and oversee member implementation of the Retail Sales Analytics program, data remittance setup and vendor compliance initiatives, member POS and vendor updates. The role is focused on aiding the SR. Data Manager in the member adoption of Retail Sales Analytics program along with its timelines and deliverables.
- Holds weekly data meetings with Sr. Data Manager, POS Director, POS vendors and Nationwide members to update data in schedules and deliverables.
- Communicates regularly with managers on the current status of all data projects in progress.
- Facilitate and manage the Retail Sales Analytics member implementation, setup, and program tracking with the Sr. Data Manager
- Facilitate and manage member POS updates, vendor updates and POS transition tacking
- Facilitate Membernet page updates and member/vendor communications
- Assist Sr. Data Manager with POS demo request and shared mailbox
- Assist Sr. Data Manager with vendor compliance tracking and support
- Assist Sr. Data Manager with Prime Time initiatives and performance tracking
- Assist Sr. Data Manager with Primetrix Market member data request
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Define the chronology of dates/times for each step in each data project’s workflow and deliver a deadline-driven list for projects.
- Execute established production schedules and manage daily creative projects while remaining actively informed on workloads and forecasts.
- Identify potential issues and work with team members to address potential risks.
- Enforce strict adherence to standardized procedures, such as the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control, etc.
- Ensure processes and approvals are obtained and followed.
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Performance will be measured by the following actions:
- Adoption/adherence to Retail Sales Analytics
- Adoption/adherence to new vendor guidelines
- Maintaining composure in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Travel to NMG Prime Time events (twice annually) and possibly to meet with POS partnered vendors, NMG Summits or PrimeMedia creative teams (semi-annually at most).
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in program management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize new program structures
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in non-technical terms.
- Adapts well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. Uses strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make sound decisions. Reacts to adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit organizational and communication skills to effectively manage competing priorities and project objectives.
- Creative thinker with ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Make solid business decisions
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Orientation towards quality and results
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Professionalism and cordiality
- Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Passionate and curious about new technology and the tech industry
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access all components of the workstation and other office equipment. Frequent typing, writing, bending, and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel.
Why you want to work with NMG:
Nationwide Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We believe that the future of our organization depends on building a diverse, representative, and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know.
- Competitive base pay and performance bonus, dependent on role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with $0 cost Employee Only coverage options
- Employer Paid Basic Life/AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- MetLife supplemental insurance benefit options
- Matching 401K with 100% vesting
- Open PTO Policy, Paid Holidays, Paid Maternity/Paternity to help you balance work and personal life
- Business casual work environment
- Discounts Program on Electronics, Cells Phones, Health & Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Home & Auto, Pet Insurance and more!
Posted 4 days ago