Property and Casualty Agent – Farmers Insurance – The Hadder Agency – Moody, AL
The Hadder Agency Back to Listings
$43,432 – $66,544 a year
Full Job Description
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Licensed Property and Casualty Agent to join our winning sales team. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success. As a Licensed Property and Casualty Agent you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
Hours of Operation 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday
Salary Range: $43432.00 – $66544.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Professional Work Environment
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Property and Casualty License
- Life and Health License preferred but not required