Retail Merchandising Specialist – BDS Connected Solutions, LLC. – Jackson, WY
Full Job Description
Our Retail Merchandising Specialists visit retail locations to maintain and ensure the functionality of consumer electronic displays. They create their own weekday schedule and get paid a competitive hourly rate, drive time and mileage.
As our Retail Merchandising Specialist, you will install, merchandise, and troubleshoot interactive consumer electronic displays and devices in retail locations. We will rely on you to build positive in-store relationships, showcase your tech-savviness and successfully complete your assignments. To thrive in this position, you should enjoy working independently but are up for working sporadically with a small team, have a great work ethic that encompasses going above and beyond, and while it is not required your retail or merchandising experience is a plus!
The paid specialized training we provide will assist the major consumer electronic brands we represent maintain a strong retail presence and choice experience for consumers. It is a flexible weekday workweek where you create your schedule, drive to retail locations, complete job assignments, and use your mobile device in conjunction with our apps to upload photos and input data. If working with the latest tech products like speakers, printers, phones, and computers while essentially being your own boss sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply today.
Our Retail Merchandising Specialists will be conducting break-fix, installation, and ad-hoc maintenance work, in addition to general merchandising. Responsibilities include installing/building displays, end caps, fixturing, and maintenance of those displays, planogram resets, conducting break-fix repairs, and in-market training for other areas.
- Previous Merchandising or Retail experience preferred but not required
- Technically inclined
- Hunger to succeed and passion for learning
- Administrative capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking
- An Android or Apple mobile device for uploading photos and data upon completion of your assignments
- Flexible availability Monday – Friday with the ability to work early morning to midday and occasional weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Must have the ability to drive on behalf of the Company, in compliance with Company guidelines; and have the ability to travel within a designated market
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Climb a ladder more than 10ft. tall
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
BDS Connected Solutions offers a complete suite of Connected Commerce solutions that blend Advocacy, Training, Retail, Virtual, Experiential, and Digital environments to influence the modern buyer, regardless of where they are on their shopping journey. Since 1985, BDS has been inspired by innovation; as we continue to evolve as a trendsetter in today’s disruptive market, we enable our clients to do the same. Our industry-leading experts never stop working to discover, design and deploy custom buying solutions that empower brands to achieve and exceed their unique sales goals. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbus, Ohio. Visit us at www.BDSsolutions.com for more information.
Posted 30+ days ago