Retail Sales Associate – H&M – Pensacola, FL
Full Job Description
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
You’ll take on new responsibilities from day one, learn skills for life, meet friends completely unlike you that make you feel at home, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true.
Help us reimagine the future of an entire industry by making everyone look, feel, and do good.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
About the Role
At H&M, as a Retail Sales Associate you will be advising our customers and keeping them in style! A Retail Sales Associate, or Sales Advisor, as referred to internally, is responsible for delivering the Best Customer Experience that contributes to the store’s sales and profit. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will always put customers first, offer assistance, and share your Product and Fashion knowledge. You will create an environment that is easy for our customers to shop through Store Operations and Great Garment Care. By sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues, you will actively contribute to creating a Best Team to meet our customers’ expectations. This role will work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
Your Day to Day*
- Actively greet and engage with our customers in the service areas and on the sales floor to provide the best customer experience
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock room
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Eager to educate and promote our H&M Loyalty program to our customers
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
- Work in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation with health & safety and security routines to guarantee you, your colleagues, and customer safety at all times
- Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security, and administrative processes in all areas of the store
Why You’ll Love Working for H&M
- Dynamic, team-driven work environment with a group of unique, diverse, and kind individuals.
- Endless growth & development opportunities
- Dress your personality. We encourage you to dress your personality all day, every day.
- Did we mention our discount at H&M, &Other Stories, and COS?
Job Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
EEOC Code: SLS
- This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties and responsibilities assigned for this job at the company’s discretion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posted 9 days ago