Roofing Estimator / Sales – Neumann Family of Companies – Jacksonville, FL
Neumann Family of Companies Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Roofing Estimator for a Veteran and Family owned company; serving Florida since 1973 with locations in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and Fort Myers. Competitive Base Salary with quarterly commissions and year end bonus; Industry leading benefits (401K Match, Healthcare, 8.5 paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation at start of employment); flexible work schedules and opportunities for upward mobility. Lots of opportunity for training (drone, HAAG Roofing Certification, Xact and Symbility estimate writing). Commercial and Residential Roofing.
- Meet with home and property owners to conduct onsite inspections and scope generation
- Strictly adhere to all program and network guidelines
- Estimate each loss using 3rd party estimating software
- Work closely with insured and interested parties
- Communicate any change orders and insurance supplements
- Build and maintain business relationships with insurance adjusters, brokers, and TPA’s
- Ensure DASH and all Programs (Alacrity, Xact, WILBUR, CC, ect) are regularly update and accurate
- Respond to all correspondence in a timely and professional manner; timely is 24hrs or less
- Meet or exceed all timelines put out by our clients and management
- Notify management of any client or customer issues or concerns
- Assist in job collections where needed
- Represent Team Neumann by being properly dressed and adhering to normal custom and courtesies. Treat all people with dignity and respect
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in company business development and market events as needed.
Veterans and First Responders Welcome!
Posted 24 days ago