SaaS Solutions & Implementation Engineer (Hybrid) – Brady Corporation – Milwaukee, WI
Brady Corporation Back to Listings
Brady offers a remote work option that allows for both personal flexibility and onsite collaboration to deliver the greatest outcomes for our people and customers. This option is a mix of onsite and one or two remote days which are pre-determined based on role and function.
Position Reports To: Field Technical Support Manager
The SaaS Solution & Implementation Engineer is responsible to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, work in conjunction with Brady’s sales team as a principal technical advisor, and provide ongoing support with existing accounts and new business/sales opportunities. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of the environmental, health and safety (EHS) and quality management systems (QMS) concepts, workflow, automation, IT systems, IT integrations (API, SSO), and relevant EHS/QMS software, business processes, and terminology.
- Conducts customer implementation meetings, software installation, and configuration for onboarding new customers
- Manages trial process to include instance creation and overview
- Leads technical solution process coordinating with Brady Sales (Territory Managers, Strategic Account Managers) and end customers to provide Brady SmartCheck solutions to match user needs
- Assists with technical demonstrations of Brady SmartCheck to end users
- Leads Brady sales team training to ensure the sales team is fully educated on the benefits of Brady SmartCheck solution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and be able to demonstrate the technical details concerning how our Brady SmartCheck software works and what problems it solves for our end users
- Work closely with the operations, and product management teams to create Statement of Understanding (SOU and Scope of Work (SOW) documents for complex/comprehensive end user delivery programs
- Manage full customer implementation process through hand-off to Customer Care Associate
- Organize and perform platform demonstrations online and in-person
- Assess and document the end user needs and expectations
- Provide product, service, and technical information by answering questions and requests
- Assist sales with presenting proposals to end users
- Provide coaching and professional development to team member sales personnel in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skill
- Attend Industry Events and Tradeshows and publically speak on relevant topics as requested
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Assess end user needs and identify resources and tools in order to provide solid solutions to match customer requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BA/BS degree in EHS, business, computer science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Four plus years of experience in EH&S/QMS or the EH&S/QMS Software industry strongly desired
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with all levels of end user leadership
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience with SaaS-based software systems, development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Excellent computer and business software skills required
- Travel (up to 30%) at times.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven sales experience as a Solution or Pre-Sales Engineer, or Technical Role in a SaaS organization
- Knowledge of lockout/tagout and other relevant plant safety programs
- As part of a dynamic, resourceful team, have the ability to diversify tasks/responsibilities in order to perform alternate duties when needed
- Advanced selling skills & value selling cost comparisons.
- Strategic, analytical, and creative thinking skills
Posted 30+ days ago