Sales Advocate – Sanford – ELITE WIRELESS GROUP INC – Sanford, FL
ELITE WIRELESS GROUP INC Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Elite Wireless Group is a Cricket Wireless authorized retailer. We strive to provide the absolute best in customer service while at the same time not being undersold by anyone. We are looking for sales professionals that are passionate about technology and providing customers with complete solutions.
Wireless Retail Sales Associate Perks
- Uncapped earning potential on commissions
- Ongoing training and development including opportunity for career advancement
- Weekly pay
- Achievable sales goals
- Fun sales competitions
- Medical insurance and 401K plan
- Discount on the best wireless service and accessories
Cellular sales is an emerging industry perfect for the tech savvy and the novice alike. We are a fast growing company with a proven record of developing less experienced individuals and building leaders from within the organization.
Wireless Retail Sales Associate Job Description:
- Sell all products and services offered by the Company
- Demonstrate use, operation and provide product information.
- Achievement of all sales targets
- Consistently provide industry leading customer service
- Actively solicit sales through inbound and outbound sales programs including participation in various marketing events.
- Attend ongoing training and complete all online training’s as requested.
- Process customer payments, maintaining inventory and merchandise.
This is not expected to be an exhaustive list of all tasks required of this position.
This job description is subject to change without prior notice at the company’s discretion.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer and wireless equipment
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Will be required to wear a uniform
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Patience and a high-energy personality
- Ability to work at multiple locations within district preferred
Posted 23 days ago