Sales Analyst – Mueller Sports Medicine Inc – Prairie du Sac, WI
Mueller Sports Medicine Inc Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Mueller Sports Medicine was established in 1960 by Curt Mueller to fill a need for quality products for use in athletic training rooms. Over the years, Mueller Sports Medicine has expanded to provide Quench Gum®, hinged kneed braces, No Glare® Strips, latex- and neoprene-free braces with the Hg80 Mueller Mercury line, Soccer Care® and Life Care for Her® product lines, and Mueller GreenTM. Mueller continues to be a family-owned, Wisconsin based company dedicated to the sole mission of sports medicine. We have over 100 associates, working together as a high-performance team in Prairie du Sac, WI.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Formulates and tracks the sales plans, strategies and actions that lead to long term sales success. Collaborates with various departments, including finance, operations and marketing to ensure high quality information is ready for the customer. Targets efforts first towards the salesperson this individual support but always with the end customer in mind. Offers opportunities for growth in sales and other areas in the company.
Sales Analyst/Support: *
- Initiate meetings with applicable departments to keep customer initiatives on time
- Assist sales in the planning and managing of tasks that meet deliverables for our retailers. Maintain new and existing items for internal and external audiences.
- Maintain plan-o-gram updates including use of space management software and setting up live sets in our display area.
- Contribute to the sales and marketing teams to execute company strategies.
- Create/maintain an image and presentation library and updates to 1Sync/Syndigo.
- Maintain a deal and spending budget for all accounts.
- Assist with trade show set-up and attendance, as needed.
- Act as secondary contact with key accounts to build customer relationships, and coordinate with internal departments to resolve any issues. Back up Sales Managers as needed. Training to move into sales if desired
- Monitor key aspects of key account business and ensure VP Sales/Marketing is informed of all outstanding issues with key accounts including updating scorecards.
- Maintain package design, digitizing and modular drawing for key accounts.
- Interact with outside agents relating to key accounts.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, including presentations.
Financial Reporting/Management: *
- Research and resolve deductions related to deals, shortages/overages, credit/debit memo returns and commissions.
- Enter deductions requiring visibility by manufacturing or quality control.
- Track the sales progress against budget and forecast.
- Track purchase orders, as needed.
Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the position functions of the job.
Consumer products and sales experience.
One or more years of sales or other related experience.
Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
Makes sound decisions based on analysis, discussion, experience and judgment.
Thorough understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
Demonstrated team player with active participation in meetings.
Strong planning and project management skills.
Strong ability to transition efficiently from working independently to working collaboratively.
Demonstrated ability to judge importance and to balance workload to the most efficient outcome.
Shows sufficient curiosity to anticipate emerging and future trends accurately based on broad knowledge and perspective.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization including with the board.
Develops and maintains interpersonal relationships.
Demonstrated creativity and innovative solutions to customer needs.
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
Advanced use of Microsoft products, including Word, Outlook and Excel, and related industry applications.
Strong understanding of the goods and services offered by the company.
Valid drivers license.
PREFERRED SKILLS: *Knowledge of an experience using SAP.
Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the organizations systems and data as well as client data.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: *While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills; ability to stand or sit, bend or stoop, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate office equipment and read. The team member frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Position requires frequent typing. Position requires occasional business travel, including operation of a motor vehicle.
Mueller Sports Medicine provides a full range of benefits for its associates including a variety of medical plans to meet your familys needs, dental, vision and voluntary associate, spouse, and child(ren) life insurance. Mueller provides paid life insurance at 1.5 times your annual salary and short term and long-term disability at 60% of your monthly income. Associates earn vacation, personal time, and paid holiday time. Associates also have access to free MSM products (damaged or discontinued) or reduced price MSM retail products. In addition, Muellers 200-acre campus in Prairie du Sac, WI offers an on-site fitness center, business retreat, O.P. Mueller driving range and caddy shack, Little Switzerland Guest House, equestrian show arena, Lake Quench, associate garden plots, and three miles of walking trails all accessible by associates.
Location: 1 Quench Drive, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 16 days ago