Sales and Business Analyst – Green Bay Packaging, Inc. – Franksville, WI
Green Bay Packaging, Inc. Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Division Description: At the Midland Packaging Division, our employees share a culture of innovation that supports their creativity and talent. We work for customers first and focus on creating solutions for custom corrugated packaging and displays, both structurally and graphically. Our division is driven by continuous improvement and is focused on providing customers with outstanding service while maintaining strong environmental and social responsibilities. Position Overview:
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately owned, diversified paper and packaging manufacturer. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay WI based company has over 4,200 employees and 32 manufacturing locations operating in 15 states. Green Bay Packaging serves the corrugated container, folding carton and coated label markets. The Wisconsin Sheet Plants Division currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales and Business Analyst.
Green Bay Packaging Wisconsin Sheet Plants Division is seeking an energetic, customer service-oriented person with a willingness to learn and become an expert on data analysis using tools such as Power BI, Excel, and CRM/Project management software. This individual must have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. This position reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Monitor sales, production, and finance data analytics processes on a daily and monthly basis
- Demonstrate initiative to continually learn more about analytics and business intelligence technology (Power BI)
- Understand data structures and integrity using Power BI
- Develop and distribute Power BI reports for all functional areas of the organization
- Update and create new sales pipeline performance metrics on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain forward looking sales pipeline indicators including expected opened accounts, customers-to-be, and targets based on pipeline activity
- Support development of data models, including physical and logical models
- Perform data quality assessments, measurements, reporting, analysis, design, and testing/evaluations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Information Systems
- Willingness to learn and become an expert on analytical tools and programs such as Power BI, Microsoft Excel, and CRM/Project Management software
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational skills that allow for the successful handling of multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to a competitive wage, the selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, STD, LTD, and company matching 401(k).
Posted 11 days ago