Sales Associate Bilingual Full Time – T-Mobile Premium Retailer | GP Mobile – Wichita Falls, TX
T-Mobile Premium Retailer | GP Mobile Back to Listings
Full Job Description
GP Mobile a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is seeking energetic Sales Associates known as Mobile Experts that possess a competitive spirit and a desire to meet and exceed sales goals.
Our Mobile Experts ensure a genuine customer experience that deliver results by selling to our customer needs and positively impacting store sales and their individual earning potential.
What You Will Do
- Utilize consultative selling skills with a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend solutions to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Meet sales goals, generate ongoing sales opportunities to achieve company and personal goals.
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies, procedures and processes while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Stay up to date on GP Mobile T-Mobile’s rapidly evolving technology, devices and services.
- Maintain store visual expectations and operational tasks.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including outbound calling, community involvement, and outreach programs.
What You Will Need
- 6 months of customer service and or sales background preferably in a retail environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Enthusiasm about the wireless industry and technologically proficient.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Bilingual is a plus.
What We Will Provide
- Up to $400 Sign-on bonus to be paid after completion of training!
- Great compensation package including base plus commission opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for full-time employees.
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- Leadership and development programs.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Rate plan discounts
- Career growth opportunities
Who We Are
GP Mobile is a premier agent that owns and operates T-Mobile locations in 11 states. We strive to consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America. For more information about GP Mobile, please visit www.gpmobile.net.
GP Mobile is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission, vision, and values while serving customers in our communities. People of color, veterans, women, LGBTQIA, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal history will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws.
Posted 20 days ago