Sales Associate – Raymour and Flanigan – Greece, NY
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members’ hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual’s potential and investing in their future success! As a Retail Sales Associate with Raymour & Flanigan, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions, spiffs, and incentives.
- Take a consultative selling approach to building customer relationships.
- Accountability for individual success within a team environment.
- Train through Raymour & Flanigan University, gaining product knowledge and sales solutions expertise.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Build your business by prospecting, networking and scheduling appointments.
- Professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- One to three years of work experience.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
- Professional dress required.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to tend to customer needs, as customers shop throughout the showroom, for periods of up to 8 hours or more.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly, engaging, and professional dialogue about home furnishing needs.
- Ability to use technology resources to assist customers in locating and selecting home furnishings that meet the customer’s needs.
- Ability to interact professionally with peers and management from sales, customer care, operations, and other departments.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Posted 10 days ago