Sales Associate – TCC, Verizon Authorized Retailer – Eastanollee, GA
$45,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
TCC is more than a Verizon authorized retailer…we were named a Top Workplace USA in 2022 and 2021, a Glassdoor Best Place to Work and National Sales Team of the Year in 2021, and Agent of the Year in 2019.
At TCC, we believe our communities need more than just a wireless retailer and our employees want more than just a job. We are committed to making a positive and sustainable impact in the lives of our employees, customers, and communities.
How do we make our customers better?
Our Retail Sales Associates utilize their passion, high energy, and knowledge to provide a unique sales experience that meets the need of our customers in the ever-changing world of Wireless.
How do we make our communities better?
Our employees support their local communities through the TCC Gives Program. In support of this initiative, TCC gives 16 paid volunteer hours/year, the opportunity to submit grant request up to $10,000/quarter and the opportunity to get involved in company supported quarterly initiatives including: Backpack Giveaway, Teachers Rock, Veterans Rock and Pet Adoption Rocks.
How do we make our employees better?
We create a culture that inspires and motivates each employee to not only reach their performance goals, but to exceed expectations.
TCC offers a competitive hourly rate and an uncapped commission structure providing employees the opportunity to achieve their monetary goals.
- Average Salary: $45-65,000/year
- Earnings Include: Hourly Rate, Uncapped Commission, Bonuses and Profit Sharing
- New Hire Guaranteed Pay: Guaranteed hourly rate for the first 3 pay periods
- Career Development
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Community Time
- Employee Referral Program
- Rewards and Recognition
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to assist, advise and educate our customers on wireless products and services.
- Drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Passion for community involvement.
- Drive to learn wireless industry and multitude of products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excitement to work in a wireless customer service industry.
- Able to perform operational procedures including store opening and closing responsibilities.
- Ambitious, self-driven individuals who are motivated by the pursuit of retail sales milestone goals.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma.
- Ability to work guaranteed full-time hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
COVID-19 Precautions: Virtual interview process, social distancing guidelines in place, sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
Preferred Background: Sales, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail, Retail Sales, Hiring Immediately
#nowhiring #hiring #Ilovemyjob
APPLY NOW! Equal Employment Opportunity We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Posted 18 days ago