Sales Consultant – Audi Lubbock – Lubbock, TX
Full Job Description
Cavender Auto Family is looking for Sales Consultants to join our Audi dealershipin Lubbock, TX. For over 80 years, the Cavender Auto Family has strived to offer the best dealership experience by proudly serving our community, employees, and customers.
We offer an outstanding company culture where we understand and value work/life balance. We provide best-in-class benefits: paid vacation time, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k plans, and more. We create opportunities for career growth and progression, seeking to promote from within whenever possible. We invest in our employees by providing ongoing training and professional development. We love and support the communities our dealerships serve, and we are always looking for different ways to partner with organizations in our communities.
Successful Automotive Sales Consultants have outstanding interpersonal skills as well as the discipline and drive to put in the work necessary to be successful. This auto sales position is about building rapport with the customer, understanding their needs and matching them up with the right vehicle. We are looking for folks who are willing to give their best, want to be a part of an elite team, communicate clearly, and are interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the vehicle to meet their needs, and ensuring that each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
- Conduct vehicle presentations to customers, explaining features and demonstrating operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggest optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Meet dealership sales goals.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Compute and quote sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Complete paperwork accompanying vehicle sales.
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Research availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engage in business development, contacting prospects and clients via phone and email.
Qualifications/Requirements – Sales Consultant:
- Prior automotive sales a plus
- Sales or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Strong communications skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven track record.
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check prior to employment
Posted 7 days ago