Sales Consultant – Cavender Lexus of Lubbock – Lubbock, TX
$100,000 a year
Full Job Description
Are you a self-motivated, team-player with excellent communication skills?
Our top sales consultants can make over $100,000 in a year! Join our team today!
Cavender Auto Family is looking for Sales Consultant for the Lexus of Lubbock dealership. For over 80 years, the Cavender Auto Family has strived to offer the best dealership experience by proudly serving our community, employees, and customers.
We offer an outstanding company culture where we understand and value work/life balance. We provide best-in-class benefits: paid vacation time, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k plans, and more. We create opportunities for career growth and progression, seeking to promote from within whenever possible. We invest in our employees by providing ongoing training and professional development. We love and support the communities our dealerships serve, and we are always looking for different ways to partner with organizations in our communities.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations, and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
- Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers and thrive on working in a competitive team environment.
- You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion and can make the complex seem simple.
- With a confident manner, excellent communication, and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect.
- You will have previous automotive sales experience and the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude and high energy level
- Superior organization and customer service skills
- Previous automotive industry, retail or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Must be submit to pre-employment screening to include criminal background check and drug screening
- All applicants must have a valid Driver’s License with a clear MVR
Posted 5 days ago