Sales Consultant – Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet – Tallahassee, FL
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet Location: 3127 W. Tennessee St., Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Sells new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prior sales experience preferred.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employee.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver’s License
Duties are performed throughout the dealership, both indoors and outdoors and on customer test drives. Due to the nature of the position, Salesperson may be exposed to various work environments and required to perform a variety of tasks. Work includes frequent movement around the dealership facilities and the outdoor car lot to interact with customers and other departments.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
- Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities, contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well, inspires respect and trust.
- Ethics – Works with integrity and ethically, upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time, arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 30+ days ago