Sales Consultant – Werner Kia – Tallahassee, FL
Werner Kia Back to Listings
$45,000 – $200,000 a year
Full Job Description
Would you like the opportunity to earn up to $100k or more per year?
Werner Auto Group, a public automotive retailer with 3 in-state locations is currently seeking Highly Experienced Auto Sales Consultants! We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
WE ARE OFFERING ON-THE-SPOT HIRING!! SEEKING 9-10 PROFESSIONALS.
Why Werner Auto Team?
Top performers can average $100k+ in commission per year
More sales leads than we do salespeople
Consistent T/O process, with a supportive management team
Paid salary for 30 days for inexperienced sales staff
Additional pay incentives from manufacturers
Affordable Benefits and PTO for full-time employees
Paid Factory Training
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The primary role of the Sales Consultant is to work with customers who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process to the final sale. The Sales Consultant builds a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage their customer’s buying experience and for future repeat business.
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify needs using the Werner selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Conduct test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing, and incentives
- Answer inbound sales calls and respond to Internet inquiries
- Achieve daily outbound phone and email quota
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings
- Work with the customer from start to finish throughout the buying process
- Must have motivation to be successful
- Exhibit great customer service skills
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- Prior automotive sales or retail experience, customer service, call center, or business development experience a plus
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Training will be provided
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
Learning & Development
- Paid training for most positions
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- Werner ethics, integrity, and diversity training
- Management/leadership development
- The most aggressive pay plan in town!
- Company social events
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Customer referral program to earn additional income
Application questions you have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of customer relations experience do you have?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
2755 W. Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL, 32304
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 7 days ago