Sales Development Representative (Remote) – Neo4j – Midwest, WY
Neo4j Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Neo4j is the world’s leading graph data platform. We help organizations – including Comcast, ICIJ, NASA, UBS, and Volvo Cars – capture the rich context of the real world that exists in their data to solve challenges of any size and scale. Our customers transform their industries by curbing financial fraud and cybercrime, optimizing global networks, accelerating breakthrough research, and providing better recommendations. Neo4j delivers real-time transaction processing, advanced AI/ML, intuitive data visualization, and more. Find out more at neo4j.com and follow us at @Neo4j.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
As a member of our team, you will be supporting the growth of our SDR program and participate in other critical projects that contribute to the program’s success.
- Contact, educate, and qualify inbound and outbound leads in order to generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the two very experienced Account Executives that you are paired with to develop opportunities in their target accounts and assigned territory.
- Conduct initial conversations with prospective customers at targeted Fortune 1000 companies to identify customer challenges, communicate potential Neo4j solutions that address them, and close for next steps.
- Leverage all tools and resources available, including email, telephone, web conferencing, webinars, training classes, and in-person live events to engage interested prospects.
- Invest in learning how Neo4j’s technology addresses the technical and business challenges of enterprises across many industries and use cases.
- Create a positive prospect experience thru professional rapport, knowledge of Neo4j capabilities, and customer references.
- Consistently meet and exceed KPI’s for weekly meetings held and Qualified Sales Opportunities generated.
- Have a minimum of 1-year applicable work experience as an SDR in a software company, and a B.A./B.S. degree.
- Coursework in SQL, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or experience selling information management tools is a major plus.
- Be a hard-working, self-starter, and willing to achieve a high volume of activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Have positive, effective phone skills: including excellent listening, presentation, and objection handling, as well as strong writing skills.
- Be willing and able to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring accurate entry and management of lead data in our SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Be proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Google Docs, MS-Office, Salesforce.com, Web-conferencing)
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity.
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j’s recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Posted 30 days ago