Sales Enablement, Onboarding – Veritas Technologies – Heathrow, FL
Veritas Technologies Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
The Sales Enablement Specialist is a key position responsible for ensuring all new hires globally in Veritas sales organization, including new business, renewals, sales engineers and channel reps, are introduced, oriented, onboarded and trained effectively and consistently to ensure a smooth transition into their roles with minimal ramp time. To achieve that the Sales Onboarding Specialist is responsible for developing, delivering and continuously improving all onboarding and new hire training assets for onboarding. Further, the Sales Onboarding Specialist will work with domain and subject matter experts to define and develop additional levels of role-specific New Hire Training as required. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of training methodologies and adult learning principles, can work with Human Resources, product, marketing and sales functions seamlessly, and can manage design and delivery projects independently. This person will be responsible for developing new content, facilitating, and delivering enablement sessions, maintaining Learning Plans and Calendars, and leveraging sales enablement tools like Allegro. Responsibilities:
- Ensure each sales new hire is assigned and tracked through their initial asynchronous onboarding learning path
- Delivers Sales New Hire Training sessions to each onboarding cohort in person and via Zoom
- Planning, scheduling, and facilitating the additional role-specific levels of Sales New Hire Training as required
- Collaborate with HR and Global Sales Enablement Team to clearly define onboarding program requirements
- Partner with Content Owners and Subject Matter Experts to develop onboarding content
- Manage and continuously improve onboarding content delivered asynchronously via Allego
- Manage an Onboarding Plan and Calendar
- Develop into a specialist of Veritas tools and process to deliver one to many trainings.
- Preference is to currently work within a Veritas sales role for 2+ years
- Experience in delivering training courses
- Experience with Allego or similar enablement tools
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Excellent level of English and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong intercultural competence
- Ability to work independently as a trainer
- Willingness to appear on camera and host live webinars
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Posted 5 days ago