Sales – J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. – Fond du Lac, WI
$44,000 a year
Full Job Description
Requisition #: 13178
Functional Area: Inside Sales; Account Management; Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
J. J. Keller Sales Academy
Are you a recent college grad or experienced professional seeking to transition into sales? Are you looking to work consistent hours, make good money, and have fun while you’re doing it? If so, now is your chance to join J. J. Keller’s Sales Academy. We are seeking people focused, energetic, goal-driven individuals who have a passion for helping others. Our nationwide customers rely on us to help protect people and the businesses they run.
As a Sales Development Representative in the Sales Academy program, you’ll learn our business from the ground up with exposure to our full range of products and services. This role utilizes an outbound calling approach and spends most of the time on the phone.
You’ll receive the training and development you need to define the sales career you want to be an elite sales associate and be provided the opportunity to advance your sales career while working from your home upon completion from the program. You’ll be rewarded with a compensation of $44,000 annually with an additional annual incentive of $3,000 earned from fun sales contests and a variety of recognition programs. We also provide a graduation bonus of $2,500 following the completion of this program. The impact of this role within the organization is of great magnitude, as this position is critical to the future growth and profitability of J. J. Keller.
How You’ll Succeed at J. J. Keller
- Actively participate in Sales Academy program which includes a combination of learning opportunities and application of skills.
- Uncover customer needs and place products/services for follow-up by a Sales Representative. Schedule follow-up appointment for the Sales Representative as appropriate.
- Sell assigned products/services as assigned using an outbound calling approach.
- Qualify accounts as needed to determine sales opportunities and identify additional contacts/buyers. If an opportunity is identified for another sales area, take appropriate action to forward the lead.
- Organize and manage leads to capitalize on placement and sales opportunities and ensure all leads are contacted based on the cycle criteria.
- Service all customers, internal and external, in a professional manner. Resolve customer service problems to the mutual satisfaction of both the company and the customer.
- Accurately complete and process documentation related to customer transactions.
The Skills & Background We’re Seeking
Customer interaction experience (such as sales support, retail sales, hospitality, food service, customer service, etc.)
- High School degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Articulate, personable, conversational
- Ability to apply a scripted call process
- Acceptance and application of coaching
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- Guaranteed Hourly Base Pay + Monthly Incentive Program
- 40-Hour Work Week, Monday through Friday
- Annual Reviews and Pay Raises
- 401(k) with Employer Match + Annual Profit Sharing
- 15 Days Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
A Safe Environment During COVID-19: At J. J. Keller, our purpose is to protect people – our clients and our associates. We use CDC-recommended best practices to ensure the healthiest workplace possible, and our Environment Health & Safety Team continuously monitors our pandemic protocols. During COVID-19, associates have given J. J. Keller high scores for keeping them informed and safe.
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc. The compensation range for this role in Colorado is $49,000.00 to $55,000.00. Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted 6 days ago