Sales – Lead Generator – Trademark Mechanical – Hayden, ID
$17 an hour
Full Job Description
Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning is an established HVAC company providing commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We currently are looking for a Sales Lead Generator to join our team in Hayden, Idaho.
Are you are looking for a company where the quality of your work matters, where you are treated as family, and where you can build a lifetime career?
We are looking for candidates that not only want to grow a lifelong career, but candidates that believe in Trademark Mechanical’s Vision Statement:
Trademark Mechanical is a fun and vibrant place to work. It is regarded as “The Place to Work”.
Our core belief is in the power of our people and the connection of our team. This combination is why our
positive and engaging culture, built on trust and open communication, is unmatched by any other company.
Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service. We have fun looking for ways to “WOW!”
our customers. Our willingness to always do the right thing along with a determination to grow as individuals
and as a team make us the company of choice for all Heating and Air Conditioning needs in the markets we serve.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we want to hear from you!
Reasons to work with Trademark Mechanical:
- Year-round work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 408B with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- Paid Vacations
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
We are looking for a positive, upbeat individual who communicates with a SMILE! Qualified candidates will be sales-minded, energetic, money-driven, and talkative candidates! Full-time opportunities are available that include weekday and weekend shifts.
- $17.00 per hour + commissions & bonuses.
- Target: Motivated individuals can make up to $50,000 yearly with bonus
- Full-time positions are eligible for our robust benefit plans.
- Be on your feet
- Greet and converse with customers inside Home Depot stores, similar to working a booth at a trade/home show
- Set appointments for Heating, Cooling, and Indoor Air Quality System products and services
- Scheduling/organizing / coordinating all new sales leads with our Comfort Specialists
- Performing exceptional timely communication with the sales team
- Performing short interviews, by asking pertinent/relevant questions, to determine customers’ needs
- Required to be standing/walking for 4-8 hours
- Must be comfortable approaching and talking to customers
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public
- Must be well-groomed
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation
- Retail sales experience is helpful, but not required
- Prior trade show experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- High School diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- HVAC or related industry experience a plus
- Advanced communication skills; written and verbal
- Works successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Geographical knowledge of service area and map reading skill a plus
- Familiarity with technology (iPads, Office Systems, email, Google Sheets etc.)
Posted 19 days ago