SALES MANAGER – KRAIBURG TPE – Midwest, WY
Full Job Description
KRAIBURG TPE CORP, AMERICAS (KTAM)
MARKET SEGMENT – INDUSTRY
WHO WE ARE
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the US, and Malaysia the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and for the strictly regulated medical sectors. The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous processing and product design advantages to manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service. The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2021, KRAIBURG TPE generated sales of 216 million euros with around 682 worldwide employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Identify strategic OEM account targets based on KRAIBURG TPE value proposition and support capabilities. Establish alignment between the customer’s business strategy and KRAIBURG TPE’s product and service capabilities.
- Along with product development personnel, effectively screen and validate potential TPE growth opportunities to assess the cost/margin potential for individual projects.
- Implement KRAIBURG TPE’s product, pricing and market strategies. Participate in TPE strategy development, help position the business and develop the offer.
- Develop account relationships and capture the specification for products at strategic accounts within assigned territory.
- Negotiate contracts and value packages to insure a return on KRAIBURG TPE resources invested implementing product/pricing strategies and business practices as appropriate.
- Understand key players, applications, requirements, trends, and needs as well as KRAIBURG TPE’s potential and share within the targeted industry. Become an industry and product expert to leverage successes across the industry.
- Monitor the competition to better understand issues and threats and develop plans to eliminate barriers.
- Establish linkage to the processor and global partners. Coordinate closely with technical sales and customer operations.
- Coordinate with distribution regional sales, applications engineers, technical sales and customer operations to achieve the desired KTU sales goals.
- Establish individual performance standards, goals and objectives – – measure and provide feedback. Develop, execute and manage sales plans and budgets. Manage expenses and report in a timely fashion.
- Manage strategic relationships, cultivate new alliances, monitor competitive activity
- Communicate regularly and broadly. Ensure smooth transitions to regional sales, customer service, global partners and manufacturing.
- Become involved in industry trade associations. Coordinate and provide commercial focus to agency efforts.
- Represent the company as the “face to the customer” in a professional manner that is consistent with policies and procedures of KRAIBURG TPE Corp.
- Adhere to all KRAIBURG TPE safety, travel, ethics, and Human Resource policies.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or technical, at least 3 years of prior sales or technical experience in a plastics-related field.
- Technical knowledge of TPEs
- Sales Forecasting & Budgeting
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Territory Management
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Value Selling
- Price and margin profitability management
- Anti-trust Laws and Fair Pricing Practices
- Project Management
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
KRAIBURG TPE CORP offers a competitive comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 3 days ago