Sales Mobile Expert – Metro by T-Mobile (authorized dealer) – Muscle Shoals, AL
$11 – $16 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Sales Mobile Expert
Start your career with one of BEST Metro by T-Mobile retailers! A generous and predictable HOURLY PLUS COMMISSION, health benefits, team performance bonuses, and an amazing culture!
THE UP-FRONT FINE PRINT:
- Paid training
- Earn up to $20 per hour including commission
- Additional income opportunities through sales contests and performance bonuses
- Average 30-35 hours per week or more
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
YOU MUST HAVE:
- transportation to and from work for all scheduled shifts, possible 40+ hours per week.
- Basic computer skills, including email, internet, mobile, and point-of-sale software.
- Willingness to role play and practice skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base.
- Bilingual (speak Spanish)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in wireless retail, customer service or a sales-based environment.
- Passion for learning and growing professionally.
- Commitment to helping your local community and networking to help reach sales goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO EACH DAY:
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular devices and wireless services while demonstrating outstanding customer service.
- Handle customer questions, issues, and create selling opportunities in-person, over the phone, and through approved social media usage.
- Develop continuous, up-to-date knowledge of Metro by T-Mobile products and services.
- Maintain store operations such as opening and closing duties, inventory control, cash management, general cleaning, office functions, setting up displays, and adhering to merchandise standards.
- Create daily and monthly personal action plans to exceed sales goals.
- Participate in community events and local marketing efforts as needed.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods (up to two hours at a time).
- Some bending and twisting required (for example, to assist with stocking walls or counting inventory).
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. without assistance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
On-going need to fill this role