Sales Producer – Employee Benefits – Brown & Brown Insurance – Tallahassee, FL
Full Job Description
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown of Florida’s Tallahassee office is growing and seeking a Sales Producer for it’s Employee Benefits Department.
As the largest insurance agency in Florida and 6th largest in the United States, we need new sales executives to assist us in carrying on an unmatched tradition of success.
If you have an innate drive to win, can manage multiple tasks, desire a profession where your accomplishments can offer unlimited potential income, then you may be a fit with our firm.
We are looking for a skilled sales person to join our results-driven culture as a Sales Producer for Employee Benefits. This highly motivated and persuasive individual will be responsible for solicit, generate, and negotiate new business production through outside sales and business relationships, as well as excel at building client rapport.
Job duties serving as the subject matter expert and product design specialist on employee benefits products, include but are not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Group Life, Long Term Care, etc. The ideal candidate must be able to drive new business through onsite workplace benefit sales; and is proactive, gregarious, resilient and self-directed. He/She should have the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner in large groups and one-on-one sessions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prospect, develop, propose and bind new business.
- Actively pursue new client prospects through telemarketing, networking, and personal referrals
- Renew existing clients every year
- Ability to cross sell corporate clients property & casualty and personal insurance policies
- To assist office staff in collection of required coverage information and collection of necessary deposit and renewal premiums
- Participate in professional development activities to continue improving knowledge base needed for employee benefits
- Maintain the proper documentation for existing and prospective clients
- Oversee all aspects of your new groups with the assigned account manager
- May supervise the work of assistants and other support positions
- All other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Posted 28 days ago