Sales Representative Athletic Mindset – Altitude Development Group – Denison, TX
Altitude Development Group Back to Listings
$80,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
We are searching for current and former athletes with that “competitive” mindset to join our unconventional and dynamic sales team.
Athletes are constantly looking for ways to challenge themselves, and we have cultivated a culture that rewards your “leave it all on the field mentality”. It will be directly reflected in your paycheck, and each time you close a sale, it feels like a win! You won’t have that feeling, just punching a time clock and making the same wage as everyone else. Reward should have a direct correlation to your effort.
Days are not spent trapped in an office but out in the field meeting clients and yet, always part of a team.
If you are someone who can push past the ugly, focus on goals and are not discouraged by the grind, we want to speak to you. This isn’t an easy job, but nothing of value ever is.
A CAREER WITH US PROVIDES WHAT’S BEEN MISSING:
Ability to change lives and make a significant impact every day. Our portfolio of supplemental health insurance products protect employees and small businesses. Our industry-leading products are win-win as they feature a built-in money-back feature. Clients are refunded if they never use the policy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Make daily in-person sales calls to small and medium-sized businesses in your territory
- Build strong professional relationships and establish trust and rapport with customers.
- Connect with key decision makers at these businesses and schedule appointments to present our supplemental benefits programs to their employees in a group presentation or enrollment-style setting.
- Report daily sales stats at the end of each day
- Submit your work schedule and goals to team leader at the beginning of each week
- Attend business networking events in your territory to accumulate new leads and referrals
- Re-service your existing client accounts periodically and systematically
- Enter business client information weekly into CRM
PRIMARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
A superior ability to connect with people and make a friend quickly
- A passion for helping people
- A background of above-average performance in sales, athletics, or leadership
- Clearly-defined personal goals
- A positive attitude and a general spirit of optimism
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to think quickly on your feet; situational awareness
- Coachability; a hunger to learn and improve
- Above-average time management skills, ability to work independently, and self-motivation
Compensation & Benefits:
A robust training program including a virtual sales class, one-on-one field training with one of our top sales agents, daily coaching calls, weekly accountability with your team, and access to an online audio library of training topics given by the top sales producers in the company
- Compensation includes a weekly base / draw pay option, uncapped commissions, cash and stock bonuses, incentive trips, and lifetime-vested renewal commissions. Average first-year sales producers earn $65-75k, while top sales producers are earning $80k-100k or more in their first year, and $150k-250k+ plus bonuses and incentives by their third year here.
- Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
- Professional development and leadership training
- A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building
- Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.altitudecrew.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Posted 1 day ago