Sales Representative Entry Level – RISE Financial – Coeur d'Alene, ID
$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Full Job Description
If you like helping people, and you are passionate about making a positive impact, then, you may have what it takes to join our growing sales team!
R.I.S.E. Financial is willing to train hardworking, energetic people who are looking to make a change and put in the work that can build a career to be proud of.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- Excited by the idea of prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and new business development
- Passionate about making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust, along with excellent relationship management skills
Is This A Great Fit For You?
You would enjoy working here if you have a deep desire for one or more of the following: meaningful work, more freedom, advancement and promotion opportunities, and higher earning potential with uncapped commissions. Our top sales performers come from a variety of backgrounds, and many of them were never in sales prior to this, but here are some common trends we’ve noticed in people who do well here:
- College athletes
- Small Business Owners
- Started working at a young age
- Moved or traveled frequently
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent training program including a 2-day virtual sales class, one-on-one field training with one of our top sales agents, daily coaching calls, weekly accountability with your team, and access to an online audio library of training topics given by the top sales producers in the company
- Compensation includes a weekly draw, uncapped commissions, cash and stock bonuses, incentive trips, and lifetime-vested renewal commissions.
- Benefits offered after 90 days
- Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
- Professional development and leadership training
- A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building
- Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.teamrisellc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Posted 4 days ago