Sales Representative – Facility Services – Cintas – Pensacola, FL
Full Job Description
Requisition Number: 106936
Cintas is seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business-to-business account development in our Facility Services Division. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota. Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough sales training program, which includes product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
Our Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Solid base salary and commission potential
- Extensive car package (lease/gas/insurance/maintenance allowance)
- Monthly/Quarterly performance bonuses & incentives
- Comprehensive 12-week sales training program
- Mentorship program
- Tablet & AirCard
- Annual recognition events
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or successful completion of a Cintas sales training program
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- New business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Hunter sales mentality – goal driven and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), intranet/internet and Contact Management System
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Posted 30+ days ago