Sales Route Driver – Clean Harbors – Huntsville, AL
Clean Harbors Back to Listings
$21 – $24 an hour
Full Job Description
Safety-Kleen in Huntsville, AL is looking for a Sales Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Sales Route Driver you will visit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive wages;
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
· Group 401K with company matching component;
· Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
· Positive and safe work environments.;
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
· Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Driving to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer machines;
· Up-selling new lube oil and allied products to new and existing customer locations;
· Prospecting and generating new leads in the field;
· Picking up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters etc.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
· Willing to travel away from home based on what business dictates.
· Class B CDL license required;
· Previous Box truck experience is an asset;
· Ability to obtain a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon hire;
· Previous Route Sales experience is preferred;
· Previous Commercial Driving experience is required;
· Previous Customer Service experience is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those thatcomplete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 3 days ago