Sales & Service Representative – Chief Architect Software – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Chief Architect Software develops fun, creative, and top selling 3D Architectural Home Design Software products. Located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we have been developing and selling innovative architectural design software for over 20 years. We are looking for great people who want to make a difference for the company they work for, while adding value to their own lives. Chief Architect is an exciting and technically innovative work environment. Chief Architect offers an exceptional benefits package, and a close-knit team environment. For additional information, please visit our web site www.ChiefArchitect.com.
· As a member of the inside Sales and Marketing Team, participate in special projects, i.e., tradeshows, seminars, user training, user events, and various marketing projects.
· Help the customers understand features and capabilities of our home design software products.
· Provide exceptional customer service and support to potential and existing customers.
· Interact with customers through inbound inquiries via phone, chat and email.
· Work with Technical Support, Customer Service, and Development staff, to improve Chief Architect software and the customer experience. Provide feedback on features, sales & marketing processes, and market conditions that will help improve products and services.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Flexible work schedules.
· Non-commissioned, Bonuses, and Full Benefits Package.
Why You Should Apply:
· Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurances.
· Well qualified individuals have the potential for career advancement into a variety of positions.
· Become part of our valued, professional, close-knit team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 70%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 7 days ago
Posted 19 days ago