Sales Support Rep – Builders FirstSource – Menomonie, WI
Full Job Description
Our Team Members are the heartbeat of our Company, and we appreciate each and every one for their partnership, dedication and their loyalty. We work hard to provide a workplace that is safe and one that promotes bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to help us grow and remain a thriving, sustainable business and a source of pride in this industry. As a Fortune 400 Employer, our goal is to provide career opportunities which will impart a pride of ownership and respect for every team member. Our Vision is to make the dream of home ownership more achievable for everyone, making Builders FirstSource the most valuable partner in the industry.
Provides support to the outside and inside sales team including administrative support and/or customer service. Provides accurate and timely support to the outside sales team, members of the inside sales team and/or to customers.
- Handles incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and provides requested information in a timely and efficient manner. Answers customer questions regarding topics such as pricing, availability, delivery, backorders, specifications, returns, credits and order placements.
- Monitors scheduled shipping dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite, as needed. Investigates customer complaints or concerns.
- Relays customer concerns to others on the sales team and assists in investigating the issue.
- Resolves issues within company guidelines. As needed, escalates larger concerns to more experienced sales team members for resolution.
Prior sales support or customer service experience preferred;
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
BENEFITS (Click Here – https://bldr.com/why-builders#benefits)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts for Heath and Dependent Care
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call
(214) 765-3990 or email: [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address – it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW – English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW – SUPPLEMENT – English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision – English/Spanish
Posted 18 days ago