SAP Sales & Distribution Architect – Trulieve, INC – Tallahassee, FL
Trulieve, INC Back to Listings
Full Job Description
SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Architect
Department: Information Technology / SAP team
Reporting to: SAP Director
This position will serve as the primary architect for the Trulieve SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) functionality in SAP S/4 HANA as well as SAP Analytics Cloud. The resource will need to manage both Production Support as well as new SDLC configuration/ development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support globally for SAP Sales & Distribution
- Able to handle End to End Rollouts in SD area.
- Responsible for smaller Projects
- Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, enhancements and prepare design documents and detailed specification for ABAP programming.
- Analyze the existing business processes and business data and provide proactive & Constructure recommendations for improvement.
- Collect & Create Demand Specification in Co-Operation with the business users
- Work together with cross-functional teams, vendor’s/business partners and customer to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsible for current and new localization in new M & A locations
- Should be able to advise business in the areas of sales and distribution
- Guide & steer external consultants for localization process or specific requests.
- Support Inventory/ warehouse management functions in daily activities.
- Pro-active and prospective working behavior for SAP SD process.
- Serve as 3rd level support for production incidents or service requests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in design, delivery and support of SAP SD applications in ECC 6.0 or S/4 HANA environments
- Extensive experience in Credit Management, Pricing, Taxes, Available to promise, Output determination.
- Knowledge of integration points across SAP modules such as PP, TMS, MM/IM, WM, and FI/CO
- Experience with SD configuration of Order types, Item categories, pricing conditions & procedures, account determination, ATP
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, mathematics, or Information technology.
- 8-10 years of experience in SAP SD with a good business processes exposure.
- At least 3 full life cycle implementations of SAP ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Strong Knowledge in pick, pack, ship design & deployment
- RF/ QR /RFID code integration to fulfillment process desirable.
- Good knowledge in Integration with FICO, MM/IM/WM, PP-PI.
- Retail and Pharmaceutical Industry experience desirable.
- Familiarity with Point of sale (POS) and Web shopping cart system integration desirable.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Open to work and interact with virtual teams.
- Solution Focused – Proactive with Continuous improvement mindset
- Accountable – Ability to demonstrate ownership both individual and shared, to achieve results
Standard Business Hours plus occasional after hours weekdays and weekends during project cutovers.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Posted 11 days ago