Seasonal Sales Assistant, Waikele Premium Outlets – Waipahu, HI – Michael Kors – Waipahu, HI
Michael Kors Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Sales Associate, you are a team player who has the ability to multitask and is focused on building lasting client relationships. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
- Perform operational tasks with excellence
- Achieve productivity goals through multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
- Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment
- Foster customer relationships by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
- Brainstorm with management to create innovative ways in order to maximize personal sales results.
- Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- 2+ years of relevant retail experience
- A self-starter with the ability to drive results
- Energetic and motivated with the ability to engage; a true brand ambassador
- Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
- Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Cross-Brand Discount
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Clothing Allotment
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Flexible schedule
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
Posted 26 days ago