Seasonal Sales Associate – Calhoun Outlet Marketplace – Carter's & OshKosh B'gosh – Carter's | OshKosh B'gosh Retail – Calhoun, GA
Full Job Description
Love babies and kids? Looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career?
Consider the possibilities as a Seasonal Sales Associate at Carter’s.
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of baby and young children’s apparel and related products, with 30+ consecutive years of sales growth. Based on the belief that childhood is a celebration, our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creativity. We are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects our diverse world. We uphold this inclusive culture by striving to recruit, support, and reward employees from all backgrounds. Come grow your career with us!
Why you’ll loveworking for Carter’s:
- 30% discount on 3 great brands: Carter’s, OshKosh, and Skip Hop
- An inclusive, supportive workplace culture
- Full-time and Part-time benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Development programs
- Many more special and unique benefits!
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain customer focus; resolve customer issues, meet customers’ needs, execute point of sale transactions
- Drive results; deter product loss, ensure price accuracy, achieve daily goals, adapt performing assignments, support management direction
- Execute brand tasks; execute store visuals, maintain store standards, process shipped merchandise
- Have fun creating memorable shopping experiences for all of our customers
- Grow your career and help to drive Carters success with your passion
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team, and supervisor
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled. Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed
- Please note: Carter’s and Oshkosh regularly assess the business needs to determine if any changes to this assignment are warranted. Since this is a temporary assignment, please understand that at any point in time the assignment may end, with or without notice
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer(minority/female/disability/veteran)
Posted 21 days ago