Seasonal Sales Associate – Leslie's Poolmart – Pensacola, FL
Full Job Description
Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
About the Opportunity
The Seasonal Sales Associate will provide superior customer service to our customers and support the Store Manager in all facets of the retail operations to ensure the store is operating at optimal performance.
- Greet and assist customers with their pool and spa care needs
- Accurately and timely complete sales transactions using POS system
- Maintain a welcoming, clean and safe store environment
- Assist with merchandising and inventory control
Qualifications – External
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, or currently attending High School
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to complete required training
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie’s recognizes the most critical component to our continued success is our people. We are proud to promote a diverse work community of inclusion and acceptance and we are continuously recruiting to all communities we serve.
Posted 19 days ago