Security Program Manager – Enterprise Accounts – Johnson Controls – Milwaukee, WI
Johnson Controls Back to Listings
Full Job Description
What you will do:
Seeking a professional, goal / target oriented, self-reliant, and self-motivated individual, preferably with security industry experience and or program management experience / certifications, with strong team leading, communication and analytic skills ready to work and lead a strategic account support team. An individual that is ready to partner with the Strategic Account Manager in supporting and growing key strategic accounts for JCI.
This position will be responsible for the program management of Enterprise Accounts supported by our organization. Works with account managers, customers, internal operation teams and other teams as needed to provide pre-sales and post-sales support activities for the assigned accounts. Responsible for the development, management, and continuous improvement of assigned account programs. Maintains positive relationships internally and externally to execute the role. Operates with the highest of ethics. Promotes Safety culture by ensuring Johnson Controls staff and subcontractors adhere to all safety standards. Responsible for following consistent and repeatable processes and procedures. Maintains an effective balance between customer satisfaction and account financial viability.
How you will do it
- Acts as the primary account support leader for execution teams on assigned accounts.
- Develops account programs and executes in line with account strategy.
- Manages account / program reporting systems including project schedules, updates, milestones, and overall project health to proactively address potential problems. Effectively communicates project progress, concerns, and financial status to management as required.
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers, consultants, internal operations and support teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Leads account review calls in conjunction with the Strategic Account Manager.
- Coordinates with the regional, in country operations teams including Installation Manager, Project Managers, Lead Technicians and / or sub-contractors for allocation of resources needed to meet account objectives. Ensures any engineering and commissioning performed by the field team is in accordance with established standards. Facilitates escalation.
- Working with the Account Manager to review, develop, plan, and implement the sales strategy for customers.
- Working with the sales teams to drive and deliver special projects, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Leading, planning, deploying, and directing global support program for the customer.
- Measuring, monitoring, and overseeing all program activities, operational support, and delivery to the customer globally by working with the regional operational teams and the global center of excellence resources.
- Creating and managing global reporting process for all operational performance.
- Ensuring contractual and corporate compliance for the account within North America and Globally (in applicable).
- Providing leadership to train and direct multi-disciplined technical, sales, operational and administrative support personnel to ensure standardized deployment of a global program for the customer.
- Coach and mentor JCI global account and project team members on effective project management practices and techniques.
- Serving as a customer interface to effectively communicate and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Working with the account manager(s) and customers to review, plan and implement sales strategy for the customer.
- Manages/directs proposal efforts for program growth or new opportunities.
- Leading work teams in a continuous improvement environment with quality tools, behaviors, and practices.
- Track leading and lagging key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure customer service level agreement (SLA) is being met.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- Security industry experience with global program management is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business Administration preferred
- Five (5) to (7) years of direct experience security programs and/or program administration. ASIS CCP, PMI, PMP, or other equivalent certifications desired.
- Ability to obtain security clearance if needed.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must possess strong skills in presentations, reporting, and effective writing; risk management/decision making skills; and strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to establish and follow closed loop processes.
- Skills and experience with CPQ, CRM and Program Management software and systems.
Posted 27 days ago