Senior Director of Product Management, Analytics Customer Engagement – Change Healthcare – Wisconsin
Change Healthcare Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Senior Director of Product Management, Analytics Customer Engagement
Overview of Position
The Senior Director of Product Management, Analytics Customer Engagement is a leadership role driving the customer requirements, intake and management of the delivery roadmap that aligns with organizational strategies and enhances our competitive position in the marketplace. He/She will co-lead the Analytic Center and Platform strategies, roadmaps and oversee the execution of the delivery in collaboration with engineering teams and related business departments. This role requires the ability to lead and motivate people, encourage teamwork, ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, and possess a clear vision of what determines a successful solution for the work effort and for the company. The position is a critical, highly visible, and strategic leadership role within the company that has the potential to drive significant business impact.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
This role is accountable for engagement with internal customers and guiding technical products management to meet their needs with an emphasis on on-time and on-budget delivery, as well as cross-collaboration in a matrixed organization
Product & Solution Development:
- Drive technology and business transformation through the creation of the analytics platform and portfolio. Build the healthcare platform focus to include healthcare analytics cloud program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components and standards
- Drive product development with engineers and designers and work collaboratively to lead and manage ‘end to end’ view with verification of requirements and delivery for a significant product, solution, or service meeting customers’ needs.
- Define an overall product roadmap aligned with business strategy and customer needs and informed by engineering technical requirement and architecture strategy.
- Drive analysis of existing portfolio of data and analytics products and execute critical decisions for the product portfolio.
Client & Customer Management Internal/External:
- Work closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood, documented, and signed off.
- Help prioritize engineering work while balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders. Provide cross functional product leadership across internal key stakeholders including account management, operations, user experience design, and business development.
- Customer Focus: build a robust understanding of customer needs and strong customer relationships to deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Manage Complexity: make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to build effective plans and roadmaps.
- Business Insight: apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Organizational Savvy: maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics to drive results.
- Decision Quality: make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
What Are The Requirements Needed For This Position?
- 10+ years of functional experience within Information Technology managing complex and cross functional products.
- 10+ years of broad and deep product management experience in healthcare analytics, provider and/or payer organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology field, or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred
What are the critical skills required?
- Must have significant experience in working with customers to define, validate and integrate their requirements with the current and future platform product delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate active listen, build rapport, and credibility with our business partners and internal teams. Additionally, ability and comfort with working at executive levels.
- Experience directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive outcome.
- Ability to influence and break down silos within organizations as well as across organizations.
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting).
- Strong experience in C-level executive presentations and business case creation.
- Domain knowledge in areas of analytics platforms, big data, operational databases, data products, data governance, privacy, and security.
- Thorough working knowledge of lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Posted 13 days ago