SHOWROOM CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II – CT – Dal-Tile Corporation – Denver, CO
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently searching for an exceptional Customer Service Representative, Showroom who is ready to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for our customers. The Customer Service Rep II is responsible for providing a variety of support, customer service and office administration duties related to servicing walk-in customers. This position will also support the showroom to provide support to commercial and residential clients. They provide information to customers via telephone regarding product order status, placing orders, delivery status, and coordination of product returns .
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquiries, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems such as ASI, JDE, and PC’s.
- Provides interior design advice and product expertise, facilitates tile and stone selection, and project development/support ensuring the completion of selection/sales for all customers.
- Maintains showroom samples and merchandising including ordering, receiving, and maintaining samples and displays. Ships customer samples as needed to drive sales. Maintains contact with suppliers/locally sourced vendors, to keep current on design and product offerings and complies with Marketing’s standards for proper merchandising of showroom, including new product launches and drops.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Trains and provides assistance to CSR’s
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Responsible for maintaining our local social media.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
ReqID : 58318
Business Unit : Dal-Tile
Department : SALES
Job Type : Sales Jobs
Posted 17 days ago